Have you had an abortion related complication or injury from Misoprostol or Cytotec?
If you have had an abortion procedure it is likely that you used this medication. The FDA approved Misoprostol or Cytotec to treat ulcers and it was found to have the side effect of causing pregnant women to miscarry their babies.
Therefore, the abortion industry decided to use this medication in a sinister way. Misoprostol or Cytotec IS NOT FDA approved for use during abortions. It is “off label” usage and can cause serious, even fatal side effects.
Misoprostol or Cytotec causes violent and uncontrollable uterine contractions in the clinic at home or wherever you are, even if you are driving.
It is used in most abortion procedures. It is used in conjunction with the RU-486, also known as the medication abortion or pill abortion. In second and third trimester abortions, it is also given to soften the cervix. This medication might have been given to you to take home or administered at the clinic.
Misoprostol or Cytotec medication can be taken orally, buccally (dissolved between cheek and gum), inserted vaginally or rectally.
The use of Misoprostol or Cytotec can cause
- Intense Pain
- Severe Cramping
- Severe Contractions
- Fever and Chills
- Uterine Lacerations
- Rupture of the Uterus
Help is here
Women all over the United States are suffering complications from the use of Misoprostol/Cytotec. These complications and injuries have catastrophic life-changing outcomes.
- If you were injured during an abortion and are not sure if this medication was the cause, call us for a FREE EVALUATION.
- If you know this medication caused you a complication and you are interested in joining a class action lawsuit against its wealthy manufacturer Pfizer, please call us.
- Call 1 (202) 706-4072 or email AbortionInjured@gmail.com
- Click here for the Abortion Injured flyer and give it to women and girls before they take the medication or after they took it. Give it to women and girls who are suffering injury now.
- Share this article on Facebook, Twitter or via email too!
Thanks for your kind consideration! Please click here to donate on our secure WAKE UP website.